As we are navigating through these unprecedented times, and parsing the ever-changing information regarding, COVID-19, we want to assure you we are actively monitoring the COVID-19 situation and taking steps to support our customers, suppliers, employees and our communities safe.
We have a team dedicated to our response to this pandemic and have business continuity plans to ensure the continuation of services. We are closely monitoring updates from the Centers for Disease Control and the World Health Organization regarding COVID-19. We will continue to seek guidance from these agencies, public health officials and government agencies on an ongoing basis.
Our top priority is the safety and well-being of our customers, suppliers, employees, and communities.
Our Customers & Suppliers
• As many of you shift to more remote work, we are committed to providing the same level of service you
have come to expect from Aceto.
• We realize that supply issues may arise in regard to COVID-19. Accordingly, our staff have been working
to anticipate potential issues to offer supply chain solutions to our customers and suppliers.
• Encouraging our employees to closely monitor their health and well-being.
• Encouraging our employees to follow the CDC’s suggested hygiene practices to reduce the spread
of the virus.
• We are asking our employees to stay home if they, or someone in their household, is sick.
• Whenever possible we are asking our employees to work remotely.
• We will continue to promote a healthy environment through best practices wherever we do business.
Thank you for your continued partnership and support as we all work through this evolving situation.
Please refer to the following health and safety guidelines, which we are also utilizing to inform our policies
and best practices with regards to Coronavirus.
Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC): Coronavirus Disease (COVID-19)
World Health Organization (WHO: Coronavirus disease (COVID-19) outbreak
Thank you for your continued support and patience during this pandemic.
A Healthy Aceto is the best Aceto.
Chief Executive Officer